Accueil > Actualité
Actualite financiere : Actualite bourse

Worldline: completes purchase of 53% of Gopay

(CercleFinance.com) - Worldline announces the completion of the acquisition of 53% of GoPay, the leader in online payment aggregation services for SMEs in the Czech Republic, with the possibility of acquiring the remaining 47% in 2022.


Having generated around 7 million euros in revenues in 2019 and an EBITDA (Gross Operating Surplus) of around 2 million euros, GoPay currently has 45 employees and manages online payments for around 10,000 e-shops.

"With its double-digit revenue growth track record and solid profitability, GoPay is expected to contribute to reinforce the financial profile of Worldline's Merchant Services division," Worldline said.


Copyright (c) 2020 CercleFinance.com. All rights reserved.
 

societes

marches

tendances

 
Qui sommes-nous ? | Nous contacter | FAQ | Mentions légales | RSS | © Copyright 2007 Cercle Finance. Tous droits réservés.
Indices et cours différés d’au moins 15 mn | Cotations boursières fournies par ABC Bourse.