Accueil > Actualité
Actualite financiere : Actualite bourse

Orange: towards joint venture with Groupama

(CercleFinance.com) - Orange announces that it has signed an agreement with Groupama to create a joint venture called Protectline, operating in the remote surveillance of property, a company in which the telecoms operator has a 51% stake and the insurer the remaining 49%.


This partnership will enable Groupama to strengthen its existing business in this sector and Orange to become a full-fledged player in this market, breaking new ground in its strategy as a multi-service operator.

While relying on this common platform, both groups will each retain full
control of the distribution. In the spring of 2019, Orange will launch its property remote surveillance services for its fixed and mobile customers in France.


Copyright (c) 2019 CercleFinance.com. All rights reserved.
 

societes

marches

tendances

 
Qui sommes-nous ? | Nous contacter | FAQ | Mentions légales | RSS | © Copyright 2007 Cercle Finance. Tous droits réservés.
Indices et cours différés d’au moins 15 mn | Cotations boursières fournies par ABC Bourse.