Accueil > Actualité
Actualite financiere : Actualite bourse

Groupe Bel: completes an acquisition

(CercleFinance.com) - French cheese group Bel announced on Thursday evening that it has acquired 80% of the capital of All In Foods (with the founding family retaining the remaining 20% of the capital).


"The acquisition is in line with Bel's strategy unveiled in 2015 aimed at expanding the company's activities beyond cheese products to become a major player in the healthy snack market. Bel confirms its willingness to diversify its product offering through growth in dairy, fruit and plant-based products, three complementary food segments," the company said.


Copyright (c) 2020 CercleFinance.com. All rights reserved.
 

societes

marches

tendances

 
Qui sommes-nous ? | Nous contacter | FAQ | Mentions légales | RSS | © Copyright 2007 Cercle Finance. Tous droits réservés.
Indices et cours différés d’au moins 15 mn | Cotations boursières fournies par ABC Bourse.